Splynx billing engine was tailored to specific telecom’s needs to bring the billing management to the next level and automate this routine process.
Recurring billing is the best solution for ISP charging customers a fixed price typically at the beginning of the billing cycle.
Recurring Invoices can be issued every month in advance (Prepay Mode) or in Postpay Mode. One month in advance means, for example, that 1st of April Splynx will generate invoices for 1-3 of April. Postpay means that Splynx generates invoices on the 1st of April for the period of 1-30 of March.
Each ISP can customize recurring billing settings for every single customer:
- Payment period – the period your customer will be charged for. There is a possibility to charge up to 12 months in advance.
- Payment methods – Cash, Credit Card, Bank Transfer, etc;
- Billing day – a day, when the system issues the invoice and customer is charged;
- Billing due – the date when non-payer is blocked. The services that customer is using will be still accounted;
- Grace period – the date when the customer is moved to inactive status. His services will no longer be accounted ;
- The percentage for your resellers;
- Billing notifications and reminders
Our engineers will always assist you in proper billing cycle configuration. Should you have any questions or further information is needed, please contact us or schedule a call with our engineer.