We want to build long term partnerships with Splynx customers, continuously develop and deliver a reliable solution. Our pricing is based on subscription.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and get your license: https://splynx.com/get-started/
Below rates are for the full Splynx ISP Framework package including all public modules and add-ons.
Splynx licenses are always calculated in intervals of hundreds with a minimal license of 200 subscribers
The payment period is either quarterly or annually.
How we count active subscribers?
One active customer is limited to 4 active services. In case when the subscriber has 5th service, the system counts it as a new active subscriber to the license.
GPON addon counts active subscribers separately. If the active subscriber has a GPON Huawei provisioning service, he is counted as 2 subscribers.
Hotspot online vouchers are counted as active customers. It means that you can have 10K vouchers in DB, in case, 100 hotspot users are online at the same time, then 100 subscription license is required.
TR-069 devices counts separately. If the active subscriber has a TR-069 active device he is counted as 2 subscribers.
Customer portal & Scheduling mobile applications
The mobile applications are included in Splynx license fee.
From 1.1.2021 cloud servers is paid option.
200+ subscribers: 20 USD / Month (Memory: 4GB, 2vCPUs, 80GB SSD)
500-2000 subscribers: 40 USD / Month (Memory: 8GB, 4vCPUs, 160GB SSD)
2000+ subscribers: 80 USD / Month (Memory: 16GB, 8vCPUs, 320GB SSD)
We use digitalocean cloud hosting provider.
What is included in paid subscription
- Technical Support – 7 days in a week, 8:00-23:00 Central European Time
- Answer frequency is daily – 1-2 tickets per day per customer regarding general questions about Splynx software and features.
- Frequent Software Updates
- Full description of API structure
* Integration/deployment fee and POC fee are not included and are always based on the complexity of the project. Follow this link for more information about the paid integration option.