Prior to using Splynx, Raajjé Online’s workflows and processes were complicated and required a lot of manual labor. Starting from new customer provisioning and completion of the connection up to providing the service, it could take different processes that cost valuable time in providing the service.
They were unable to upload the client’s application form(s) and identification copies. As a result, hard copies had to be kept by the Raajjé Online team. When looking for a customer, the fastest query took them 15 seconds, while the slowest could take up to 2 or 3 minutes, depending on the number of admin users signed in at the same time.
The annual support and maintenance contract was getting quite costly due to the challenges they experienced on a daily basis, as well as the time spent providing support and addressing issues.
Creating and maintaining tariff plans, as well as controlling bandwidth, was a major challenge for Raajjé Online that they could not get solved by the previous product up until the termination of the contract. If a new tariff plan was formed, the billing radius had to be rebooted or the tariff plan would not function at all.
The worst part of the process was financial management, where they had to complete the yearly year-end billing procedure manually on December 31st of each year. The previous system was unbearable to work with since there were separate databases created from the back-end for each annual year. Invoices would never add up at the end of each month, so the finance team at Raajjé Online had to manually double-check practically everything to confirm that the bills were proper.
Raajjé Online was no longer questioning the necessity for a better solution. They had two primary concerns while migrating to a new ISP management system:
- How will they move all the data from the old billing system to the new one?
- How would the customer base be affected during migration?
They were intrigued by what they saw from the Splynx product´s overview provided on our website at first look. After a look into a few videos, they decided to give the Splynx billing solution a try.
Raajjé Online team used a grading system in which they awarded points to solutions that satisfied the requirements of all departments inside the company. Splynx was introduced, evaluated, tested, documented, and deployed by the Core, IP & Infra Team which includes Systems, DevOps, and Networking teams. Splynx met all of the requirements they had at the time, whereas the other two solutions did not even match the approval rate request. Splynx was ultimately the only solution presented to upper management.
After a month of free Splynx trial, they began the migration process inside their company with numerous use cases that were successfully accomplished. Assistance with data migration is included in our service, however, Raajjé’s team decided to do it on their own. Their engineers migrated all data by writing a specific script for this process that took the whole output from the old system and matched it with Splynx customer fields, it went smoothly without any problems.
Raajjé Online team was well prepared for the transition after the free trial because they determined which business processes needed to be adjusted and which did not.
There are more than 55 employees on the Raajjé Online team that now can monitor and keep track of everything from the moment a customer is brought on board. That includes:
- All the tickets that customers opened.
- How fast customer’s issue was resolved.
- If the defined KPIs were breached, what happened and what can be done to avoid future violations?
- Simple tracking of device provisioning and service connection.
As of now, everything from customer communication to inventory, networking, scheduling, ticketing, finances, RADIUS server, and tariff plans is centralized in Splynx. It is all managed in one whole system, which is a significant improvement for Raajjé Online. The Splynx billing system has become the “brain” of all operations that they are running.
- Big transformation. ISP billing, CRM, ticketing, networking, inventory, and all customer communication is now handled by one system.
- Improvement of billing and financial management. All invoices and billing are accurate and automatic with no need for manual double-checking. No headache with annual financial reports any longer.
- Streamlined all workflows. Previously it took 9 different process to provision new customer. Everything starting from quote to service delivery takes several clicks within one workflow now.
- Reduced time consumed in providing support and resolving issues in 2 times
- Reliable system with low risks of hardware or software issues.